JOBS IN TORONTO for Foreign 2023
Table of Contents
Jobs in Toronto for Foreign / 2023 Apply Online. What could be a better country than Canada if you’re seeking work abroad? It is a beautiful country that warmly welcomes you to take part in its rapid development. Toronto is the most populous city in Canada and the fourth most populated city in North America, with a registered population of 2,794,356 in 2021. Google jobs, google careers, indeed jobs, jobs near me, Amazon jobs, FedEx jobs
Toronto today hosts more than 800,000 enterprises run by several companies, accounting for 20% of Canada’s GDP.
Check out these famous job opportunities available in Toronto:
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Luxury Car Parts Warehouse – Reach and Cherry picker Operator
- Customer Service Agent
- Audit Manager
- Cleaner Heavy Duty
- Station Service Attendant
- Cashier PT Night
- Starbucks Clerk
- Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Worker
Along with these, Client Account Specialists, Terminal Operators, Structural Engineers, and Engineering supervisors are popular high-paid jobs in Toronto.
The salary of an administrator and manager is around $104,340.60-$122,595.20 monthly whereas the salary of an hourly-based job ranges from $24.63 – $26.99 per hour. And the salary of other jobs oscillates between these numbers.
Responsibilities are Duties:
Here is some information on common jobs in Toronto, though responsibilities and obligations vary depending on the type of job you intend to apply for.
- Taking orders and requests from customers.
- Assist customers with general inquiries.
- Treating the customers with the best customer service practices.
- Handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Performing roles assigned by the Supervisor or Store Manager.
- Cleaning up assigned areas of the store during opening and closing times.
- Audit Manager:
- Creates the project plan, including the scope, objectives, and methodology of an auditing process.
- Carries out performance and ‘value-for-money’ audits in accordance with industry standards.
- Completes assigned projects, some of which may be complicated and include sensitive and secret data affecting the operations, assets, and resources of the company.
- Cleaner Heavy Duty:
- The floor and stairs should be cleaned, washed, stripped, and waxed.
- Carpeted sections should be vacuumed and steam cleaned.
- Assemble relocates and disassemble furniture, tables, chairs, etc. for events.
- Washrooms, locker rooms, offices, windows, air ducts, stairwells, chairs, partitions, resident rooms, etc. must be cleaned, polished, dusted, steam cleaned, and disinfected.
- Facilities are watched upon, secured, and any damage, vandalism, etc. are reported.
- Warehouse Worker:
- Hand-load and unload shipments as necessary.
- Utilize the carrier’s bill of lading to verify the shipment’s condition and count.
- Timely processing of incoming shipments includes labeling, labeling, and checking received stock against packing lists and receiving worksheets.
- Timely preparation and processing of outgoing shipments.
How to apply?
You can visit the official site of Toronto and search for more kinds of jobs and apply yourself as well. Here is the official website of Toronto: https://torontoglobal.ca/about-us
You can apply for jobs via Linked In as well. There is a direct link to high official jobs via Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=3386274219&location=toronto%20on&originalSubdomain=ca
You can also apply here to get the jobs:
Before applying, you must first have a work offer from a Canadian business. Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) must receive an application from the employer for a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) (ESDC). The decision to allow the company to engage a foreign worker to fill the position rests on ESDC.
We wish you the Best Wishes!!!
Thank you for your Love and Support.
- Seasonal Work Visa in the UK 2023 – Apply Online