Architectural Technologist jobs, Ontario, Canada – Apply Online
Job Title: Architectural Technologist
Company: Aplin Martin
Location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Job Type: Permanent / Temporary
Salary: $47.95 per hour with many extra allowances
Visa Type: Work Visa
Work Country: Canada
Aplin Martin is a full-service Civil Engineering, Style, Planning, and Survey business, celebrating over 55 years of success in making sustainable areas a truth across Canada. Over the 5 years, the Aplin Martin family has actually become a multidisciplinary firm of 250+ skilled and dedicated specialists supplying innovative and functional layout options, authorization techniques, and task monitoring solutions to our customers in BC, ABDOMINAL MUSCLE, and ON. Aplin Martin has actually been recognized countless times and has actually received the Job of the Year honor from the Public Functions Organization of BC. Architectural Technologist jobs, Ontario, Canada.
The Architectural Technologist executes the function of a technical support source, using time management and business abilities to handle timelines and several assignments, while making use of a market software program to establish technical drawings and records. Architectural Technologist jobs, Ontario, Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Architectural Technologist does a wide variety of technical functions, jobs and assignments that generally consist of, but are not always limited to, the following:
- Adherence to corporate criteria and policies.
- Go to websites to complete architectural surveys to confirm status quo and measurements.
- Liaise directly with community authorities (e.g., preparation, building, fire, health) to conduct research study and put together data relating to by-laws, metropolitan limitations, submission, and various other governing requirements.
- Examine numerous building codes and by-laws and offer a report to the Task Supervisor, or Organizer.
- Job as part of the architectural team to work with and generate detailed architectural technological files based upon schematics and mark-ups consisting of but not restricted to 3D building makings, contract files and other technological records or schedules and reports.
- Use a variety of software consisting of yet not restricted to Revit, ADOBE, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Word, Excel, Outlook, Accessibility, PowerPoint and others as may be called for to carry out duties.
- Coordinating with architectural, mechanical and architectural Revit versions and or cad documents.
- Model existing structures in Revit, including both building and architectural elements.
- Work together and collaborate with various other staff member and experts, making certain files are exact, well-detailed, and as precise as possible.
- Examining and working with shop drawings.
- Assist the team in recognizing potential difficulties and services.
- Full building license and Health Approval applications.
- Assemble Agreement Records for review and execution.
Abilities and Certifications:
- Diploma/degree from accredited University or College in Architectural Innovation or comparable.
- Participant of a certified Expert Association is urged.
- 0 to 1 year related experience in a building company or associated sector.
- Minimum 1 year Revit experience.
- Revit, ADOBE, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint.
Why Benefit Aplin Martin:
- Competitive salary compatible with qualifications, abilities, and experience
- Extensive medical, dental and vision advantages
- Life and disability insurance
- Team RRSP
- Worker Help Program
- Paid time off
- Educational allocations for expert development
- Social and group structure events.
- Friendly and encouraging team that strives and plays hard.