Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada (with Salaries) 2024
Job Vacancy: Manufacturing Technician
Company: Bombardier Inc.
Location: Montreal, Canada
Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
Salary: CAD 18 – CAD 26 per hour / 39 Hours per week
Work Country: Canada
Bombardier Inc., a Canadian aerospace and transportation giant, stands at the forefront of innovation and manufacturing excellence. With a rich history dating back to 1942, Bombardier has been a key player in revolutionizing the global aerospace and transportation industries. As a Manufacturing Technician at Bombardier, you become part of a dynamic team dedicated to pushing technological boundaries. From crafting cutting-edge aircraft to pioneering sustainable mobility solutions, your role contributes to a legacy of engineering prowess. Join us in Montreal, Canada, where your technical skills align with our commitment to shaping the future of transportation through ingenuity and precision.
As a Manufacturing Service Technician at Bombardier Inc., you will certainly be an indispensable part of our production team. Secret duties consist of:
- Run as well as maintain manufacturing equipment and also machinery.
- Put together parts and sub-assemblies according to requirements.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure items fulfill industry standards.
- Troubleshoot as well as deal with technical issues in the production process.
- Work together with designers and various other staff member to boost producing processes.
- Follow security procedures as well as keep a tidy as well as orderly workplace.
To be successful in this function, prospects need to have the following certifications:
- Diploma or level in an appropriate technological area.
- Tried and tested experience as a Production Service technician or in a comparable role.
- Knowledge of making procedures and tools.
- Solid problem-solving abilities.
- Capacity to check out and also translate technical illustrations.
- Superb focus to detail.
Salary & Perks:
Income: Competitive as well as compatible with experience.
- Thorough health and also dental insurance coverage.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Paid time off as well as vacations.
- Worker help program.
- Opportunities for specialist development as well as advancement.
Join Bombardier Inc. as a Manufacturing Professional as well as contribute to our tradition of innovation in the aerospace as well as transportation market. Your technological expertise will certainly play an important function in our commitment to excellence. Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada.
Bombardier Inc. is a level playing field employer. Visa sponsorship might be taken into consideration for outstanding prospects. Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada.
Exactly how to Apply:
Interested candidates are welcomed to submit their return to and also a cover letter outlining their appropriate experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consist of “Production Technician Application” in the subject line. Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada.
Q: Is experience needed for this role?
A: Yes, tried and tested experience as a Manufacturing Specialist or in a comparable duty is needed. Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada.
Q: What benefits are provided?
A: We offer extensive health and oral insurance coverage, a retirement savings plan, paid pause, and possibilities for expert growth. Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada.
Q: Is visa sponsorship readily available?
A: Yes, visa sponsorship may be considered for extraordinary prospects. Manufacturing Technician Jobs in Canada.