Agriculture – Territory Sales Representative in Canada
- Company: Grasslands Recruitment Specialists
- Job Role: Agriculture – Territory Sales Representative in Canada
- Location: Avonlea, SK, Prairies, Canada
- Salary: $22 – $35 per hour / 37.5 hrs per week
- Shift: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Country: Canada
- Fresher also can apply
We are seeking a Full-Time Agriculture – Territory Sales Representative to offer local farmers and breeders in the area.
You have to have the ability to properly relate to a diverse group of clients. Building connections as well as becoming a trusted advisor is the required, striving to provide options that matter most.
You will make use of your understanding of existing chopping and also livestock techniques to provide purposeful services to clients. Various other elements include:
- Trade and take a trip within a hundred-mile span.
- Expect client needs period by period.
- Stand for the business and also company service with expertise as well as expertise.
- Have strong abilities in agricultural in sales, account management, machinery and also/ or agronomy.
- Program noise knowledge of new innovation advancements in the market.
- Think responsibility for regional goals as well as obligations.
- Message second qualifications in an appropriate Agricultural area will be useful. Preferably, you will certainly have a minimum of 5 years of related experience and also work history in the farming market, yet other very closely related market experience will certainly also be thought about.
Payment entails competitive salaries, possible payments, as well as motivations together with terrific benefits as well as matching RRSP. Team learning as well as individual advancement support is conveniently offered.
Intrigued in joining our Group? Send your Resume and Cover Letter by clicking the APPLY TO THIS placement switch.
To apply, please click Apply to THIS POSITION