Caregiver jobs with visa sponsorship in Australia
Job Vacancy: Caregiver
Company: Nurse Next Door Home Care Service
Location: Canberra, Australia
Job type: Permanent
Salary: AUD 26 per hour with many facilities
Nurse Next Door Home Care Service in Australia is a renowned and compassionate provider of in-home care services. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for elderly and disabled individuals by offering personalized care that respects their dignity and independence. As a caregiver at Nurse Next Door, you’ll be part of a supportive and inclusive team committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients. With competitive compensation, flexible working hours, comprehensive training, and opportunities for advancement, Nurse Next Door offers an ideal environment for caregivers to grow and provide the highest standard of care to those in need. Join us and be a part of something truly rewarding.
- Provide compassionate and tailored at home like senior and handicapped customers.
- Assist with activities of day-to-day living, including showering, clothing, brushing, and meal preparation.
- Deal companionship, emotional support, as well as engagement in social tasks.
- Administer drug tips as well as assist with flexibility as needed.
- Preserve thorough treatment records and also report any kind of changes in the customer’s condition.
- Also ensure a safe and clean environment for customers.
- Interact effectively with customers, their family members, as well as the registered nurse Next Door team.
- Promote a high requirement of treatment that respects the dignity as well as freedom of clients.
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Assistance or equivalent certification.
- Previous caregiving or aged care experience chosen.
- Valid Emergency Treatment and also CPR certification.
- A thoughtful and also caring nature.
- Strong communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- A trustworthy as well as compassionate attitude.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and also weekends.
- A valid chauffeur’s certificate and also access to a trusted automobile.
Salary & Advantages:
- Competitive income with opportunities for innovation.
- Comprehensive training and continuous professional growth.
- Versatile working hours.
- Helpful and inclusive team environment.
- Employee help program.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible prospects.
At Nurse Next Door Home Treatment Solution in Canberra, we are devoted to boosting the quality of life for our clients by providing compassionate at home treatment. Join our team of caregivers as well as make a purposeful difference in the lives of those we offer.
We offer visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested prospects are encouraged to send their return to and a cover letter highlighting their caregiving experience and certifications to [e-mail address] Please use “Caregiver Application” as the email subject. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Q1: Is previous caregiving experience needed for this duty?
A1: Previous caregiving or aged treatment experience is preferred, however not mandatory. Prospects with the required certifications and a thoughtful mindset are motivated to apply.
Q2: What is the working schedule like for caregivers?
A2: Caregivers may function versatile hrs, consisting of nights as well as weekends, to fit the needs of our customers.
Q3: Will I get training as a caregiver?
A3: Yes, we supply detailed training and also ongoing specialist advancement to ensure you are fully equipped to offer premium treatment.
Q4: Can non-residents of Australia get this setting?
A4: Yes, we invite applications from both locals and non-residents of Australia. We provide visa sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Q5: What is the primary focus of Nurse Next Door House Treatment Service?
A5: Registered Nurse Next Door is committed to giving caring in-home care to elderly as well as handicapped clients, enabling them to maintain their independence and take pleasure in a much better quality of life.