Cashier jobs in Dubai for freshers with free visa & sponsorship
Job Vacancy: Cashier
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: AED 7500 – AED 9000 per month with many facilities
Country: United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor Degree certificate
- 1–3 Years in Cashier field
- Health insurance
The IIQAF Team of Companies is an international leader in offering services in the hospitality, infotech, tourism, insurance policy, as well as healthcare markets. Developed in 1986, the firm has grown to end up being a significant gamer in the global market, with operations in the UK, Canada, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
At IIQAF, we are searching for a dependable, detail-oriented Cashier to join our team. The suitable candidate should possess exceptional customer care abilities and a readiness to go the extra mile when needed. The essential tasks and obligations of this placement include counting cash, processing deals, as well as offering exceptional customer support. The Cashier will additionally be accountable for keeping sanitation throughout the area and ensuring the sales register is organized properly.
- In charge of managing customer transactions in a certain, thoughtful, as well as organized manner.
- Aid customers with acquisitions and respond to inquiries they may have.
- Register cashier sales, properly, and immediately.
- Count cash in cash drawer and also guarantee it’s right to the total sales on the register.
- Get as well as refine precise repayment for purchases.
- Guarantee all products that are on sale or have discount rates are appropriately discounted at the register.
- Keep register area tidy and also presentable at all times.
- Maintain precise and complete money balances throughout the shift.
- Correctly record purchases and also makes certain all customer get in touch with info is appropriate.
- Advertise loyalty program as well as supply clients with membership cards.
- Also resolve customer concerns and worries in an expert manner.
- Senior high school diploma or matching.
- First-hand customer support or cashier experience.
- Knowledge of fundamental cash money handling procedures.
- Capacity to keep calm calmness in stressful circumstances.
- Capability to remain organized and function effectively in a high-volume retail atmosphere.
- Excellent interaction as well as interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to function flexible hours and also manage the stress of a busy workplace.
- Computer system literacy and fundamental knowledge of POS systems is preferred.