- Company Name: SHIPA
- Job Role: Courier Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Education Required: High School / Diploma
- Number of Vacancies: 10
- Age Limit: 18 to 50
- Experience: 1–2 Years in Driver Field
- Accommodation: Yes
- Address: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Salary: AED 2500 – AED 3200
- Country: United Arab Emirates
English / Hindi / Arabic
Courier Driver Jobs in Dubai with Salaries
We are looking for a trusted Distribution Motorist who is concerned with customer fulfillment as well as transporting products in a safe, timely fashion. The Distribution Vehicle driver will grab and also hand over items while adhering to designated courses and also time schedules. You must be willing to work as part of the delivery group in order to guarantee that the products are complete, jam-packed properly, as well as securely provided to the proper client. Courier Driver Jobs in Dubai.
To succeed as a Distribution Motorist, you ought to be polite as well as punctual with a dedication to providing our clients with an exceptional experience. You should be comprehensive in making certain orders are properly satisfied, dedicated to work safety and security, as well as passionate regarding satisfying customers. Courier Driver Jobs in Dubai.
Ground Courier Responsibilities: Courier Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Packing, transferring, and also delivering things to clients or businesses in a secure, timely way.
- Examining orders previously and also after distribution to guarantee that orders are total, the costs are right, as well as the consumer is pleased.
- Helping with loading and unloading products from vehicles.
- Approving repayments for supplied items.
- Giving outstanding customer support, responding to questions, and also managing complaints from customers.
- Complying with assigned paths as well as following time timetables.
- Abiding by all transportation legislations and also maintaining a risk-free driving record.
- Preparing reports and other records associating with shipments.
- Operating equipment and equipments, such as cars and trucks, vehicles.
- Updating orders standing on prompt fashion.
- Able to make use of modern technology, cell phones, handheld machines … and so on.
Courier Driver Requirements:
- Secondary School Diploma or comparable.
- Valid motorist’s certificate.
- Tidy driving document.
- Experience may be needed or preferred.
- Desire to follow designated courses, timetables, safety and security treatments, as well as transportation legislations.
- Solid time administration and customer service abilities.
- Ability to stroll, drive, as well as lift and carry hefty items for extended periods.
- Attention to information.
Other Related Jobs: