Data Analyst Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Peggy is the social industry to deal in contemporary art. The firm was founded by serial business owners Craig Follett as well as Adam Meghji, that have interacted for over a year, as well as sold their last business to Live Country Entertainment/ Ticketmaster.
Data Analyst Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship: Peggy companions with galleries and artists, to make dealing with art obtainable to all. Lastly, you can purchase unbelievable art at a price you can afford, and can later on rehome an art work with a fellow enthusiast if your preferences transform. Core to our values, Peggy does excellent by the musicians themselves, that can ultimately make artist royalties for all future second sales also – something they lose out on today. This is all enabled making use of sophisticated as well as proprietary AI as well as ML which keeps purchasers as well as sellers protected. Data Analyst Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
Inspirations that succeed at Peggy
- Caring deeply about what you do and regarding establishing Art, 2.0
- Being a visionary, exploring and moving quickly
- Being resistant and also clever in the face of uncertainty and also growing on (rather than sustaining) modification
- Accepting arguments and also dedicating to moving forward in spite of a distinction in viewpoint
Also Apply: Highest Salary Paying Jobs in Canada
As a Data Analyst Jobs in Canada, your goal is to collect, analyze, and visualize data to sustain decision-making procedures throughout Peggy. Your insights as well as referrals will certainly add to driving development and boosting the Peggy market. Data Analyst Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
- Evaluate large datasets related to demand-side and also supply-side practices to attend to calculated and functional concerns.
- Develop and also maintain automated control panels and records that supply company-wide presence of key business metrics.
- Determine as well as analyze associates and also sub-cohorts to determine the most effective methods and also locations for optimization.
- Style and take care of A/B tests, from concept to evaluation, to determine the influence of different efforts.
- Work together closely with cross-functional teams, consisting of Product, Advertising and Supply, to drive data-informed decision-making.
- Transform raw, unstructured information into tidy, organized datasets making use of Snowflake, PopSQL, Mixpanel and Segment.
- Suggest new Segment Occasions that need determining, to evaluate Peggy’s efficacy in the direction of accomplishing its organization coals
- Assess organization goals of AARRR channel metrics
- Evaluate and also measure k-factor development loops (e.g. artists refer galleries that refer artists who refer collection agencies that refer artists).
- Assess LTV: CAC ratio, MER (Marketing Performance Proportion), RoAS (Return on Advertisement Invest).
Provide actionable understandings and recommendations to interior stakeholders for improving products, enhancing earnings, and also improving customer retention.
- Create as well as present regular reports as well as dashboards to keep an eye on essential metrics and performance signs.
- Help various other team members in development as well as presentation of their control panels.
- Bachelor’s level in a measurable field such as computer technology, mathematics, economics, or related disciplines.
- 1–3 years of experience in information analytics.
- Proficiency in SQL for data extraction, manipulation, and also analysis.
- Solid analytical and also analytical skills, with the capability to equate complicated data into meaningful insights as well as suggestions.
- Experience with information visualization devices, such as PopSQL, Mix panel or similar.
- Experience with cloud information stockrooms and ETL procedures, such as Snowflake and also Python.
- Advanced understanding of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to present facility data findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to identify, boil down, and synthesize heading understandings, and also existing through information visualizations as well as key takeaways on slides (e.g. “PowerPoint” – we presently use Figma for slide decks at Peggy).
- Experience operating at McKinsey, Bain or BCG is an and also.
- Competitive income as well as supply options.
- 5 weeks trip (that includes 2 weeks of company downtime during the holiday).
- Top-tier wellness benefits (medicine, dental, vision, life insurance, and so on).
- Digital-first, totally remote setting.
You will report straight to Peggy’s chief executive officer and also be the driving pressure behind data evaluation at Peggy. You will certainly function very closely with various other marketing employee that are responsible for user involvement (much deeper in the funnel), information, analyzes, paid marketing, copywriting, and also material development. Data Analyst Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
Working at Peggy. Data Analyst Jobs in Canada
- Remote first/remote only.
- Peggy is based in Canada.
- Eastern Time liked for this function.
Data Analyst Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship