Taxi Driver jobs in Dubai with Work Permit
- Company Name: Dubai Taxi Corporation
- Job Role: Taxi Driver jobs in Dubai
- Education Required: High School
- Number of Vacancies: 10
- Age Limit: 18 to 50
- Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Types: Full-time, Commission Base
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Dependably commute or preparing to transfer before beginning job (Preferred).
- Limousine service: 1 years (Preferred).
- UAE Driving License (Required).
- Day Shift (Preferred).
- Night Shift (Preferred).
- Overnight Shift (Preferred).
We are trying to find a friendly, knowledgeable cab driver to join our business. The taxi driver’s obligations consist of collecting customers, transferring them to their destinations, as well as processing payments. You ought to likewise make sure that each trip remains risk-free and enjoyable. Taxi Driver jobs in Dubai.
To be effective as a taxi driver, you ought to be punctual, trusted, as well as excellent sometimes monitoring. An outstanding taxi driver will certainly ensure that the vehicle continues to be equipped with supplies that may be of interest to customers, that includes items such as daily documents. Taxi Driver jobs in Dubai.
Taxi Driver Responsibilities:
- Collecting customers at the start of their trip.
- Helping customers with the loading and discharging of their luggage and also various other personal belongings, as required.
- Starting and quiting the taximeter at the correct times.
- Choosing the fastest path to the client’s destination, unless otherwise requested.
- Driving clients to their locations.
- Educating customers of services and tourist attractions that might be of passion to them.
- Complying with road regulations.
- Guaranteeing that customers stay safe throughout the trip.
- Processing cash money repayments, ensuring that you lug adequate modification in any way times.
- Guaranteeing that the car stays clean and in excellent functioning condition.
Taxi Driver Requirements:
- Valid chauffeur’s license.
- Valid permit or permit to transfer passengers.
- Clear criminal record.
- Prior experience in a comparable position.
- Knowledge with GPS software program.
- Well-groomed, professional look.
- Outstanding organizational and also time monitoring skills.
- Superior interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to function shifts, on weekend breaks, and also public holidays, as required.