Manager Job Vacancy In Malta / Apply anyone online
Manager Job Vacancy In Malta. General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. They work for brands owned by The Coca-Cola Company including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Krystal.
The company was an independent Coca-Cola bottler and is the sole-licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta.
They employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at their manufacturing sites, offices, and distribution centers.
The company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, focusing on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection.
Through their sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd they sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Cappy Juices and Powerade. The company also imports, sells, and distributes other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro, and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
Here are the opportunities to work in Malta. Applying for a job is very straightforward. Browse through the current vacancies and find one that suits your interests and qualifications.
Manager Job Vacancy In Malta: Apply Link
- The purpose of the Activation Manager (Merchandising Manager) is to ensure effective and efficient work of the Activation Team (Merchandising Team) within designated channels and as per company policies and procedures in order to achieve superior availability and visibility of the brands in the portfolio, hence secure take off from the shops.
- Ensure execution of merchandising standards in all relevant trade channels and branding as per guidelines and determining strategies.
- Ensure that merchandise is developed and used in the most cost-effective and efficient way in order to optimize investments and ensure ROI.
- Channel Activation Assistant, Activation Coordinators, Market Activators and Relievers, Handyman and Laborers.
Main job responsibilities:
- Responsible to organize the team to cover the market in a cost-effective and efficient way while delivering against their responsibilities. This includes optimized routing, as well as the specification of duties and tasks.
- Supervise the team in order to ensure complete, timely, and efficient execution of agreed counter performances with customers, including agreed portfolio listed, shelving, secondary and cooler placement, planograms, and branding.
- Organize and supervise activations of all consumer promotions as per provided guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Propose optimizations in the development and production of “hard” merchandising materials in cooperation with Brand Managers.
- Responsible to control stock of all merchandising materials, and ensuring that all relevant procedures are in place.
- Supervise the team in order to regularly track and report on the market situation of implemented “hard” merchandising equipment (coolers, displays, racks, signage, etc.) within designated channels.
- Ensure that the team is, at all times, acting in line with company policies and procedures, representing GSD in front of the customers and shoppers professionally. Train and coach the team in all areas which are relevant to their responsibilities, but particularly related to merchandising standards.
- Responsible to determine and propose to management optimization in the work of the team, whether related to automatization, optimization of processes and workflow, or any other area.
- Responsible to ensure that all tracking of data and KPIs, as per company policies and procedures, is done timely and in the correct way.
Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of merchandising standards.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to motivate, influence, manage and drive results within the team.
- Possess a structured and organized approach to work.
- Strong analytical Skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience and market knowledge within the FMCG industry is considered to be an asset.
Also, apply: Burger kings jobs in Canada
The Project Manager’s role is to help keep brand standards within the manufacturing plant. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager, will be working in general on infrastructural projects within the plant to help reduce Electricity consumption, water consumption as well as any other building-related projects that may arise from time to time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques and tracking project costs to meet budget
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Engineering, or a related field
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Budget management experience
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Lead cost reduction initiatives and manufacturing excellence /6 sigma projects
- Improve process yields and machine uptime
- Support in machine overhauls and routine upkeep of all equipment
- Communicate directly with Production Department to coordinate maintenance, be it break down and repair, scheduled or preventive, in process areas.
- Lead material qualification and support introduction of new processes and machines in the manufacturing area
- Optimize tool design to improve productivity and yields
- To conduct employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge
- Mechanical engineer
- Proactive, practical, and hand on,
- Having excellent verbal and written English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to apply for the vacancy?
You can directly send your latest resume to – firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now