Receptionists Need In SS Hotel
SS hotel, a famous hotel, and restaurant are one of the best hotels that provides the best hall, food, and lodging services that offers its employees the best pay, insurances, holiday, and time for recreation. Recently, the company has announced the need for a receptionist that can provide and maintain sound, the company gives the following details about the job requirements and the workplace. Get more jobs.
About the workplace: As mentioned earlier, SS hotel is a growing hospitality business that gives the best service and lodging facilities to its customers. It also cares about your well-being and comfort and is known for its best facilities in every aspect.
- SS hotel and service is a multinational reputed brand.
- They believe in ‘customer satisfaction as their success.’
The Position: The company is looking for a receptionist with efficient skills. They promise to provide you a monthly salary of 5 digits. Probably about NRS. 60,000 to 70,000.
- They provide 10 lakh life insurance for you until 10 years.
- They also provide you 30-days paid holiday.
- Must be at least BBA passed out with remarkable percentage or equivalent
- Or can also have qualified certificate on market management
- Should have at least ½- to 2-years of experience as a receptionist
- Must have the ability to speak Nepali, English and Hindi fluently
- Should be a good communicator
- Should work in every working hours
- Should be honest and hard-working
- Must go to different places and find deals there.
- Administrative support such as answering calls, keeping records of files and folders and office stationery and functions
- Do payrolls, audits, and increments
The Location: SS hotel ad service is based in Biratnagar, Province no. 1.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are getting all types of a good insurance for 10 years. It means you have a secure future.
- You are getting well paid. 60,00 to 70,000 comes under high paid jobs.
- You have to work in limited hours
- You will get more extra training time-to-time. It means you will constantly get opportunities to enhance your workability.