Vacancy for a Factory worker in J.CREW, U.S.A.
Table of Contents
Vacancy for a Factory worker in J.CREW Canada / Apply Online. J.Crew Factory and we believe shopping should be delightful. Our brand is erected on creating dateless styles that last season after season while still making sure to stay in front of what’s next. We also believe in looking like a million bucks, not spending it, which is why we go the redundant afar to source stylish fabrics at the most accessible prices. We also know that we have a responsibility to the earth and to humanity to choose eco-friendly fabrics and to support our plant workers, without concession. We aim to cultivate high-quality workers so that together, as a platoon, we can imagine our brand values of creativity, addition, and collaboration. However, we want to talk, If this sounds like you. J. Crew Factory, there are no nonnatives, only musketeers you haven’t met yet.
Also Apply: Jobs in Japan for foreigners
Vacancy for Factory Worker in J.CREW U.S.A. / Apply Online
Factory worker, As an Assistant Manager, you’re a crucial member of the leading platoon. You are responsible for supporting a profitable business– fastening on creating genuine connections that foster client fidelity, love of the brand, and strong community engagement. You are responsible for furnishing in-the-moment feedback and guiding, so each platoon member can contribute at their loftiest eventuality. You’ll mate with your leadership platoon to make adaptations when demanded to drive the business forward, while seamlessly stepping in on tasks when demanded.
Job Position: J.Crew Factory Worker
Job Location: Rehoboth Beach, USA
Job Category: Full Time, part-time
Open Vacancies: 500+
Nationality: All nationality can apply
Education: Degree, Diploma, High school
Experience: Freshers & Experienced (as per availability)
Language Skills: English
Age limit: 18-40
Gender: Male / Female
Salary: $55-$90 per hour
Benefits: As per Canadian labor law
- Be the part model for creating individualized connections with guests that drive fidelity and excitement for the brand.
- Observe hairstylist performance on the selling bottom and help if necessary to make a connection or trade.
- Lead fit sessions that enhance product knowledge and energy, a style preoccupation.
- Help hairstylists make the utmost of each client’s commerce by participating in specific conduct to ameliorate issues.
- Ensure the platoon is always on track to make their pretensions and exceed client prospects.
- Own the selling bottom and ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Be ready to step in for another director as demanded.
- Plan and execute original events that tie to the community and energy incremental business and deals.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
- About you) You’ll be great in the part if you
- Love our brand, guests, and brigades.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and are plugged into what’s passing in the assiduity and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving pretensions.
- Are amped by change; shift gears snappily and rally the platoon behind new strategies and systems.
- Make smart opinions by laboriously hearkening, understanding data, and looking beyond the egregious.
- Have a high academy parchment or original quintet of education and experience.
- Have 2 or further times of experience with analogous compass, specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems directly.
- Are available when we’re busy, including nights, weekends, and leaves.
- Are complete with technology and apps and familiar with assiduity-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds| 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to guests.
- Before we wrap, a word about many of our way cool gratuities
- Competitive base pay and perk programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing wares abatements
- free nonpublic help with a variety of particular and work enterprises
- particular and professional development
- Giving back levy program, disaster relief finances, charitable matching donations *
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit *
- Time Down paid time off, leaves, maternal leave, disability leave, penalty *
- 401(k) plan with company matching benefactions *
* Note vacuity of these benefits and gratuities may be subject to work position & employment type and may have certain eligibility conditions.
We’re committed to affirmatively furnishing equal occasion to all associates and good aspirants without regard to race, color, strain, public origin, religion, coitus, connubial status, sexual exposure, gender identity or expression, fairly defended physical or internal disability or any other base defended under applicable law. Apply Here