HR Recruiter job Vacancy in New York – Apply Now
Table of Contents
Hello everyone, HR Recruiter job Vacancy in New York. Welcome to another job vacancy post on our website. Today in this article we have come up with a Human resource Recruiter job vacancy post from Hire Digital. Before applying for this job, please be sure to read all the requirements and qualifications, which can ensure you’re on the most priority list of candidates by the company. Without further delay, let’s dive into the vacancy details. Recruiter. HR Recruiter job Vacancy in New York.
About Hire Digital:
Hire Digital is seeking an HR Recruiter who will be the subject-matter expert on the vast array of Hire Digital platforms and services. The HR Recruiter will participate in high-level planning and see through the execution of various projects and products. Temp agencies near me. HR Recruiter job Vacancy in New York.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
We from Hire digital are looking for an HR Recruitment candidate who is responsible for :
5) Hiring Highly skilled and qualified candidates for different Technological Positions.
Since this is a remote position job, we will welcome any location candidates as long as they are qualified for the position. All the candidates are requested to prepare their Resume in the English language. Please note that we are not sponsoring any visa for our selected candidates due to the nature of this job. sbi recruitment. HR Recruiter job Vacancy in New York.
1) Recruitment Candidates should develop a hiring procedure and plan to contact candidates, interview them, shortlist candidates and evaluate their potential.
2) Recruitment Candidates should prepare and proofread different job position Responsibilities, Descriptions, and Specifications.
3) Recruitment Candidates should develop foolproof methods for the hiring process, for example, the recruitment process leads to the planning and all.
4) Recruitment Candidates should be able to use company-provided platforms and software, and also sort out candidates using applications and platforms from the Internet.
5) Recruitment candidates should be able to shortlist selected candidates and verify their resume/CV and conduct different phases of Interviews.
6) Recruitment Candidates should be able to manage candidates and their process and verify the working environment from the client side.
7) Recruitment Candidates should be able to ease the onboarding process and evaluate candidates’ performance.
Manage the process for each candidate and ensure that they are set up to take up client engagements.
Implement candidate onboarding and technical and qualitative performance evaluation.
Build, follow and continuously improve the scalable and effective recruitment process.
Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant at every stage in the process.
Maintain a very close relationship with the recruiters and hiring managers you are working with.
Keep candidates updated regarding the status of their applications. Talent acquisition, army recruiter near me, applicant tracking system, nielit recruitment
- At least three years of recruitment experience is required, with prior experience in technical roles being a plus.
- Knowledge of recruitment methods and hiring best practices.
- Good understanding of technical roles, skills, and technology.
- Have a highly analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently, be able to hit targets and goals.
- Experience in HR or recruiting, or other relevant experience in closing candidates, is preferred.
- Candidates with growth experience at a startup are also welcome to apply.
- Linkedin recruiter, nyc careers, google jobs nyc, google careers nyc
How to apply?
Linkedin recruiter, Interested Candidates can send their portfolio / CV / Resume to our company email or visit the link given below.
Apply link: https://engagements.applytojob.com/apply/