Airport Trolley Boy wanted for Air Canada – $28/Hr
Airport Trolley Boy Position at Air Canada, Canada
Company: Air Canada
Job Type: Permanent / Temporary
Salary: $22 – $28 per hour with many extra facilities
Visa Type: Working visa with full sponsorship
Gender: Male / Female
Age Limit: 18 – 48
Nationality: All nationality can apply by online
Working Location: Toronto, Canada
- High School / Diploma / Bachelor any certificate can apply
- Not required fresher also can apply
Air Canada, a leading airline committed to excellence, welcomes enthusiastic people to join our group as Airport Trolley Young Boys. In this essential role, you will certainly be an indispensable part of our ground solutions team, making sure a smooth and effective airport terminal experience for our guests. Airport Trolley Boy wanted for Air Canada. Air Canada – Careers.
- Guest Aid: Aid passengers with luggage transport utilizing airport carts.
- Luggage Handling: Securely tons and dump baggage onto and from trolleys.
- Trolley Upkeep: Guarantee cleanliness and correct functioning of airport trolleys.
- Coordinate with Ground Crew: Work together with ground operations for timely luggage handling.
- Supply Info: Offer support and details to travelers as needed.
- Abide By Safety And Security Criteria: Comply with safety and security procedures for luggage handling and traveler help.
- Reliable Operations: Maintain an arranged and reliable workflow during peak travel times.
- Group Collaboration: Job seamlessly with various other ground services personnel to boost general solution high quality.
- Physical Conditioning: Ability to handle literally demanding tasks, including lifting and pressing.
- Customer Service Abilities: Friendly behavior and a commitment to excellent client service.
- Communication Skills: Fundamental effectiveness in English for reliable communication.
- Attention to Information: Make certain precise and risk-free handling of guests’ valuables.
- Flexibility: Readiness to work in changes, including weekends and vacations.
- Previous Experience: While not necessary, previous experience in a client service or airport-related duty is useful.
Salary & Benefits:
- Affordable wage with chances for overtime pay.
- Comprehensive benefits plan, consisting of health and wellness insurance coverage.
- Traveling benefits for workers and their qualified family members.
- Retirement savings plans and job growth chances.
As an Airport Terminal Cart Boy for Air Canada, you become an indispensable part of our commitment to providing extraordinary service. Your role contributes directly to the favorable traveling experience of our passengers, fostering a friendly and reliable ambience within the airport. Airport Trolley Boy wanted for Air Canada.
Visa sponsorship might be available for qualified candidates. Air Canada values diversity and invites individuals from different histories to apply. Airport Trolley Boy wanted for Air Canada.
How to Apply:
- See the main Air Canada professions internet site.
- Navigate to the “Ground Providers” or “Airport terminal Operations” area.
- Find the Flight terminal Trolley Boy setting and click on the job listing.
- Testimonial, the comprehensive job description and needs.
- Follow the supplied application directions and send your resume.
Q: Is previous experience in a similar duty needed?
A: While previous experience is beneficial, we welcome applicants with a solid customer service mindset and a willingness to discover.
Q: What are the common functioning hours for Flight terminal Trolley Children?
A: Functioning hours might differ based upon flight timetables and functional requirements. Versatile accessibility is valued.
Q: Exist possibilities for profession advancement within Air Canada?
A: Air Canada is dedicated to cultivating internal career growth, supplying training programs and chances for advancement.
Note: The details given are based on a fictional situation, and actual job listings, requirements, and procedures might differ. Applicants are encouraged to refer to the official Air Canada website or call the HR division for accurate and current details. Airport Trolley Boy wanted for Air Canada.