Job Details: Program Manager / International Expansion Jobs
|Job Role||Program Manager / International Expansion Jobs on Amazon|
|Job Type||Full-time / Part-time|
|Min. Education||Diploma / Degree Certificate|
|Job Category||Government, Agriculture Jobs, construction Jobs|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Nationality||All Nationality can Apply|
|Min. Experience||1–3 Years|
|Job Location||Are, Dubai|
|Salary||$7250.00 – $12000.00 per month|
|Benefits||Will be discussed in the interview|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
Amazon is looking for a highly competent as well as logical Program Manager, with an interest for making an impact with advancement and providing services at scale for arising countries including Singapore, UAE, KSA, Egypt. This duty supplies a distinct chance to support our expanding service while driving big scale, high exposure tasks with considerable internal and external effect. Program Manager / International Expansion Jobs on Amazon.
The Mass Vendor Relations (MVR) group works to help tiny as well as medium suppliers succeed at Amazon by leveraging scalable and standard procedures. As the Program Supervisor in this team, you will certainly lead the production and also optimization of processes that enable the industrial success of such numerous item suppliers and distributors in International shops. Program Manager / International Expansion Jobs on Amazon.
Your goal will certainly be to improve supplier complete satisfaction and efficiency, which will require a mix of critical vision and tactical execution. In addition, you will obtain a possibility to closely deal with Retail, Money, and also WW Item stakeholders to improve the means we manage vendors and also their organization at range.
As Program manager, MVR your responsibility will certainly consist of:
- Providing critical company campaigns for our existing small and also average supplier base – selection growth, availability, vendor operational performance, advertising and marketing and also promos etc · Managing all aspects of such initiatives in association with our remote operations group (e.g. work stream planning, demands meaning, vital metrics definition, danger management, and interaction).
- Identifying opportunities for Vendors to expand their company, involving with teams to set up the best procedures along with owning business performance.
- Analyzing and also diving deep on our organization efficiency, identifying feasible changes as well as presenting insights as well as referrals to the management team.
- Engaging with Retail groups to share discovering as well as concur activities on joint difficult issues
An effective candidate will certainly be highly analytical, clever, customer concentrated, group oriented, as well as have a capacity to work independently under time constraints to fulfill due dates. He/she is able to:
- Assume and act strategically and tactically providing quantifiable results
- Take initiative as well as autonomously propose and also carry out brand-new projects as well as suggestions
- Fix ambiguous troubles making use of organized thinking as well as information driven approach
- Properly connect and also affect individuals in any way levels of the company
We are open to working with candidates to work out of one of the complying with areas: Dubai, UAE
- 3+ years of program or job monitoring experience
- 3+ years of functioning cross functionally with technology and also non-tech groups experience
- 3+ years of defining as well as carrying out process renovation efforts using data and also metrics experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level as well as SQL
- Experience specifying program requirements as well as utilizing information and metrics to identify enhancements
- 3+ years of driving end to end delivery, and also communicating results to elderly management experience
- 3+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder monitoring, dealing with several stakeholders at diverse degrees of the organization
- Experience structure processes, project management, and also timetables