- Company: Magna International
- Job Role: Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada
- Location: Aurora, Ontario, Canada
- Vacancies: 12+
- Salary: CAD 18 – CAD 22 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent / Regular
- Industry: Manufacturing and Production Company
- Country: Canada
No Degree Certificate
1 year less than 3 years
Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada – Latest Jobs Update 2023-24
Cosma supplies an extensive series of body, framework as well as engineering remedies to global customers. Through our durable product design, impressive tooling capacities and also varied process know-how, we continue to bring light-weight as well as ingenious items to market. Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada.
Generate high quality parts, in a timely manner, the first time to meet or exceed our customer demands, while sustaining the Magna Worker’s Charter and the plans and also procedures of BGM. Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada.
- Know and recognize Bowling Green Metal forming Quality as well as Environmental policies.
- Follows as well as supports as well as Magna’s operating principles, consisting of:
- Magna Worker Charter– Running under its concepts by treating all team members just as, relatively and also with self-respect as well as respect.
- Follow BGM plans and treatments as described in one of the most existing version of the Staff member Manual.
- Open Door Policy– Resolves concerns with two-way, open and also pleasant interaction.
- FIVE– Maintains and advertises great housekeeping by adhering to the approach “Everything has a place. Every little thing in its place”.
- Security First – Comply with the plant’s safety and security rules as well as treatments by putting on PPE at all times and also promptly resolving all safety worries. Promotes an environment where no injuries are the expected criterion.
- Promote MAFACT standards to accomplish top quality Production.
- Core values– Treat all staff member just as, relatively, with self-respect as well as respect without favoritism based on firm worth.
- Go to and join Team, Department, Plant-wide as well as any other meetings as required.
- Conduct all tasks in an expert way as well as positive perspective with a focus on individual obligation.
- Adhere To Standard Running Treatments developed for each and every work station.
- Preserve integrity of top quality to make certain end product meets BGM requirements, to include the changing of weld ideas, cord spindles, as well as cleansing of nozzles to guarantee efficiency of weld robots.
- Abide by our quality culture to make sure high quality products- “Do not take one, do not make one, as well as do not pass one along”.
- Maintain proper paperwork of manufacturing.
- Flexible to work overtime.
- Execute other duties as needed. Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada.
(This task description in no chance suggests that these are the only tasks to be executed in this placement. The employee will be needed to follow any other work associated directions or to carry out various other job responsibilities requested by their leader). Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada.
Education and/or experience:.
- High School diploma or GED chosen.
- Relevant experience favored.
Knowledge, Skills as well as Capacities:.
- Computer system abilities; efficient in Microsoft Word and also Excel preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a production environment favored.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse labor force is vital to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity company. We employ on the basis of experience as well as certifications, and in consideration of job needs, despite, specifically, color, origins, religion, sex, origin, sexual preference, age, citizenship, marriage condition, handicap or sex identity.
Magna takes the personal privacy of your personal information seriously. We prevent you from sending applications via email to abide by GDPR requirements and also your regional Information Privacy Regulation. Manufacturing Worker Jobs in Canada.Apply Now